It was simply one more normal night when I, asked by the need of going on the web and checking my Facebook refreshes, booted my Dell PC. I at that point quickly associated with my Wi-Fi and began perusing and tweaking reports on the Facebook site like I would routinely do. It had been a long time experiencing updates and surfing the web one next to the other that the battery of my Dell PC demonstrated a red sign. I evidently realized what I should do. I quickly stopped my Dell workstation’s battery charger into its charging point and into the electrical plug and afterward reclined in my seat checking refreshes once more. Shoot! I thought. It was in no under 30 seconds that I understood my PC’s battery was not charging. The red light on my workstation kept on showing up demonstrating I should either connected it to an electrical plug or close down to spare the unsaved work.
I evacuated the air conditioner connector and afterward stopped it back in. The backdrop illumination lit up brilliant, the green Drove light on the connector went ahead fine however the red light kept on showing up. I at that point tapped the battery symbol in the framework plate and there it said ‘Connected, Not Charging’. I haven’t had confronted this issue since I got this PC and afterward why today. Interested and shocked I was. I on the other hand unplugged and stopped the charger back yet nothing occurred. ‘I am in a fix, it ought not have transpired’ I thought.
Let me reveal to you it’s a decently pristine Dell PC stacked with Microsoft Windows 7 and is not really 8 months old. So it ought not experience considerable difficulties like this. Incongruity was that I didn’t have another PC close by with the goal that I could chip away at it. I felt miserable with my pulse going to some degree down. I felt baffled. I shut down the PC and afterward disregarded it till next night however I was unable to remove from issue crazy. Following day likewise I booted my workstation with the expectation that it’ll begin dealing with its own. A transitory glitch may have caused this issue. I again connected the air conditioner connector to the electrical plug and in the charging port of my PC however nothing occurred. I promptly killed the PC in the dread that the rest of the battery charge will likewise deplete out and it won’t boot once more.
I felt baffled once more. In any case, at that point my eyes lit up with some expectation once more. ‘Since it’s another workstation, I should call Dell and request help’, I thought. Before I called up Dell help, an idea went through my head. How about we look at the PC for the last time. In the event that regardless it doesn’t charge, I will be going to call Dell and get it fixed today. I don’t have the foggiest idea what made me think this way yet I rebooted my PC and afterward stopped the charger back in. Presto! My PC’s battery started to charge once more, ordinarily like it was doing from last 7-8 months. The ‘Red Alarm’ on my PC didn’t show up this time.
My eyes lit up splendid this time, in truth most brilliant. My pulse got its pace again and the grin returned all over. Ok! At long last my concern is fixed. I was glad and calmed. Yet, at that point I felt anxious. I figured ‘what on the earth could have caused this issue? What ought to be done on the off chance that the issue strikes once more?’ Since my workstation was charging fine, I promptly associated with the Web and began mining Dell help and different networks and gatherings to discover potential arrangements of this issue. Let me let you know really that I didn’t locate any potential reasons for the issue. Be that as it may, I got a few unique answers for fix the issue. I’m sharing a couple of arrangements here that different clients can likewise attempt.
Things you can do when confronted with such issue in your Dell PC:
· On the off chance that your Dell workstation is in guarantee, at that point call Dell help and get your concern fixed. This ought to be your first choice, particularly on the off chance that you are bad with PCs. You can likewise convey your workstation to a convey in Dell help focus and get it fixed there. I clearly didn’t get a chance to call Dell help as you can peruse from my experience. Be that as it may, others can positively practice this choice.
· If your PC is out of guarantee, you realize that you should pay for Dell specialized help to get the issue fixed. You can attempt to make sense of the issue yourself on the off chance that you don’t need the paid help. You can begin this way:
· Check the green Drove light on the air conditioner connector. In the event that it’s turned on, the connector is fine and is providing power. So the issue has something to do with the charging port or the PC itself.
· You can’t fix issue with an awful charging port as it’s an equipment issue. The jack, whenever discovered terrible by Dell experts will be in the long run supplanted. If not secured by guarantee, you may need to pay for this.
· Before going for equipment substitution, you can attempt this. Open your PC’s battery board and take out the battery. Press the force button on the workstation and hold it for 30-40 seconds (somewhat longer now and again). Discharge the fasten and afterward set the battery back in the board. Close everything and afterward plug the air conditioner connector to begin charging the workstation.
· I saw that this strategy works the majority of the occasions for this issue. On the off chance that the green Drove light isn’t lit up on the connector, plug it into an alternate electrical plug. There is a plausibility of that specific force jack playing awful. In the event that the light on the connector illuminates fine in another electrical plug, it implies it is working fine and you can charge your workstation